Saturday, March 3, 2012

Show off Your Pile!




I really haven't had a chance to even start my review copy clean up challenge yet! So today my plan is to try and make some progress with these books. And to help motivate me a bit here are just some of the review books that I have and need to get through. 
There is no way I'll manage to get through all of them this month, but if I at least make a bit of a dent in them I'll be happy!


Hard Copy Books:



E-Books:
I don't think that this is all of them, but these are the most recent ones.
I know I have so many, I really need to stop requesting so many from NetGalley!

Speed of Light (Fenestra, #3)Romeo Redeemed (Juliet Immortal #2)Hanging by a Thread
The Stone GirlLies Beneath (Lies Beneath #1)Starters (Starters, #1)
White WitchDead of Night Intangible
Spellbound (Spellbound, #1)Spellcaster (Spellbound, #2)Dark Frost (Mythos Academy, #3)
The White OakThe Fire WarsSupernatural Devices (Steampunk Scarlett, #1)

6 comments:

  1. Good Luck!

    UNDER THE NEVER SKY is very good, it has a slow beginning but for me, the rest of the book made up for it. HUNTING LILA is supposed to be very good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Good Luck. I'm review pile is out of control. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck Em
    There's some there that I really enjoyed

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep saying I will stop requesting books from net galley but never do. It's so just too hard to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, you got a lot of hard copies! I hope you can get to Darkness Becomes Her, it was one of my favourite reads last year (: I don't have a copy of A Beautiful Evil yet. Now I think about it, I should get one!

    I hope you enjoy all of them, and good luck!

    Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, that's a lot of books! I really really really want some of the books you have..aah I'm gonna buy a lot of books really really son.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs