Sunday, December 30, 2012

Stacking the Shelves: Christmas Edition



Welcome to my Christmas edition of Stacking The Shelves!
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I know the blog has been shut for a while, now that Christmas is over I'm trying to ease myself back into blogging, yay! So keep your eyes peeled for some new posts coming soon!

I got A LOT of books this Christmas, which I'm so thankful for! As well as a huge pile to show you since it's been so long since I did one of these, oops!
Might as well get started!

Physical Books
 Shadowfever (Fever, #5)

   Seven Years to Sin
Reflected in You Destined to Feel. by Indigo Bloome Two Weeks' Notice (Revivalist, #2) A Hunger Like No Other Opal (Lux, #3) Deity (Covenant, #3) Elixir (Covenant, #3.5) Dragon Bound (Elder Races #1) Touch of Death (Touch of Death #1) Serpent's Kiss (The Beauchamp Family, #2) Reached (Matched, #3) Pandemonium (Delirium, #2) The Selection (The Selection, #1) 

For Review

The Lost Girl Paper Valentine Through to You Infinite Sky The Disappeared Colin Fischer

E-Books
Grave Witch (Alex Craft, #1) Life of Pi Fallen Too Far (Fallen Too Far, #1) The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1) The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2) The Warlord Wants Forever (Immortals After Dark, #1) Torn Souls The Siren (Original Sinners #1) Taking Chances Riven (Illumine, #3) Sweet Venom (Medusa Girls, #1) Will Grayson, Will Grayson 

5 comments:

  1. You got so many great books up there! I am very envious! I really like the sound of Paper Valentine! And you have Cursed which I really want to read! And the Vincent Boys!
    Hope you enjoy all of your new reads :-)

    Here's what I got this Christmas!

    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a few of those review and ebooks the past few week.s enjoy. So jealous of paper valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Cursed a few months ago and it was so good! I loved it! I also read Pandemonium which was a great book but the cliff hangers are killer! Through To You was also really good, I enjoyed it! I hope you enjoy everything you got :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow awesome books you got in your mailbox I got a few of these for christmas as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Use a credit card when you rolex datejust replica go shopping online. A debit card offers no protection if your account number is stolen and used. Credit card companies limit swiss replica watches your liability on fraudulent purchases, and you can dispute false charges. Also, make sure any Web site you use for purchases is secure -- most Web breitling replica browsers have an icon that lets you know whether or not a site uses encryption to keep your information safe. Never make purchases or check online accounts on a public replica watches uk computer or public wireless network. And stick to shopping on reputable sites.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs