Instead of a Teaser Tuesday this week I'm taking part in The Broke and the Bookish's Top Ten Tuesday for a change!
This week is top ten books I feel as though everyone has read but me.
1. The Iron King (Iron Fey series) by Julie Kagawa: I do have the first three books of the series in paperback and I got the fourth one as an arc from Net Galley. But I still haven't read any of them yet! I keep hearing great things about the series so I really need to start it soon!
2. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard: I am addicted to the tv show, but for some reason have never picked up the books!! I have the first nine books in the series on my Kindle, but am still to start reading any of them!
3. Evermore (Immortal series) by Alyson Noel: I did start Evermore a few years ago when it first came out. I was staying at my friend's house at the time, we had an argument and I went to bed early. I couldn't sleep so instead I grabbed my friend's copy of this book and the next time I looked up it was 3am. I couldn't even tell you how far I got in the book or anything about the story, I don't really remember it now. I have all of the series in paperback just waiting for me to start them.
4. Glass Houses (Morganville Vampires series) by Rachel Caine: I bought the first few books in this series after seeing them on my Amazon recommendations list last year. Since then I have picked up the rest of the series in the 3 for £5 offer in The Works. I now have all 10 books released so far on my bookcase and still haven't started it yet!
5. Hush Hush (Hush Hush series) by Becca Fitzpatrick: I have Hush Hush and the follow up Crescendo on my shelves but still haven't read them yet. I really want to read these soon as I know book three, Silence is coming out soon. I've only heard great things about this series so far so I really need to catch up!
6. Hex Hall (Hex Hall series) by Rachel Hawkins: I recently got the second book in this series through a swap and I still haven't read book one yet! The books sound amazing to me, witches are my favourite YA characters so I can't believe I haven't read this book yet!
7. Delirium by Lauren Oliver: I have had Delirium on my Kindle forever! Then last month I bought it on paperback as well! I have two copies and I still haven't read it yet! I honestly don't know why I haven't because this year I fell in love with Dystopian books. I've Delirium called the best Dystopian YA book around by a few people and still I haven't read it yet - shame on me!
8. Jonas (Beautiful Dead series) by Eden Maguire: I've had this book on my shelf for over a year now. It's short so it doesn't look like it would take too long to get through and I recently got the second book in the series as well. Once again I've failed to get round to reading it!
9. Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs: I won my copy from Tera's blog a few months ago. It's signed and it's a US hardback edition and so pretty! I'm in love with this book's cover! I've heard so many great things about it on Goodreads, blogs and You Tube but I haven't managed to start reading it yet!
10. Darkfever (Fever series) by Karen Marie Mooning: I have only heard amazing things about this series from other bloggers. I'm excited that it's finally getting published in the UK as I want to collect the paperbacks! As it's an adult series it's been put to the back of the pile for now as there are lots of YA books I want to read first, but I will read this series eventually!