Sunday, June 3, 2012

Weekly Additions #3


I can't find my camera, my phone has ran out of battery and I'm too lazy to get up and find the charger. So this week you will have to put up with book covers stolen from goodreads, sorry about that.

This is my first Weekly Additions post in three weeks, so there are a lot of books to share with you today!

Books for review:

Rapture (Fallen, #4) Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) Sister, Missing (Girl, Missing, #2) Surrender  (Haunting Emma, #3) Blood Moon (Drake Chronicles, #5) Second Chance Summer The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1) It's Not Summer Without You (Summer, #2) We'll Always Have Summer (Summer, #3) 

Bought:

Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1) The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1) City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) Black Dawn (The Morganville Vampires, #12) Until I Die (Revenants, #2) Slated (Slated, #1) Dreams (Sarah Midnight, #1) A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2) 

E books I've received or bought:

 Dearly, Beloved (Gone With the Respiration #2) The Goddess Legacy (Goddess Test, #2.5) Risen (The Witches of Santa Anna, #18) Singe (Playing with Fire, #4) The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, Part VI The Glimpse The Selection  Scars Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy, #1) Dark Companion  Solo 

2 comments:

  1. AAAH! So many amazing, amazing books!!! Both The Selection and Throne of Glass were awesome, I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some absolutely amazing books there! I'm so jealous about Throne of Glass - it looks awesome!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs