Thursday, March 3, 2011

Review: City of Glass - Cassandra Clare



5/5


I had to put off reading this book for ages, because I just had so many library books to get through.
I am so glad I finally got round to reading it, and just in time for the 4th book, City of Fallen Angels, due for release in April!

I loved this book, I think it might be my favourite in the series so far! We finally get to see Idris, the true Shadowhunter world and more importantly we finally find out the truth about what happened all those years ago when Clary and Jace were children. without trying to give too much away, this book ties up all the loose ends left from the previous two instalments, and leaves the reader wondering what is going to happen next?

I am quite intrigued as to what is going to happen now, as there are another 3 books to be released in the series and I after the way this book ended, I honestly have no idea where they are going to go.

2 comments:

  1. i heard that tho jace and clary will still be in it most of the storyline will revolve around simon. hmmmmm
    i cnt wait for city of fallen angels i didn't realise the release date was so soon lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too :) Loved loved loved this book :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs