Monday, March 7, 2011

Review: Flutter (My Blood Approves #3) - Amanda Hocking




4/5

This is the third book in the My Blood Approves series by Amanda Hocking.

The books picks up pretty much where the previous book left us, although there seems to be a lot more information about the other characters given in this book. I enjoyed this, as by this point I was getting a bit annoyed with the whole Alice/Jack/Peter thing going on, so it was nice to see some other romance dilemmas going on with other characters in this book

We are also introduced to some new characters in this book in the form of the Lycan pack (no don't worry I'm not talking about werewolves here), and we see Alice trying to control her new vampire emotions and thirst.

The family we have come to know and love up to this point is completely ripped apart in the book, and leaves the reader desperate to pick up the next one to find out what happens next.

5 comments:

  1. Emma - Come on lol, are you team Peter yet? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I still prefer Jack, but I'm starting to see a different side to Peter...who knows book 4 might change my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooooo, Lol. I love Peter. Are you going to read his novel?
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished Wisdom, and I'm still very much team Jack!!

    Yup, Letters to Elsie? I have it to read, reading the Wicked Lovely novellas just now(I'm not sure what else to call them?) Then I will probably start it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen your reading the Wicked Lovely Novellas - I'm not sure if I'm going to read them.
    PLEASE come and find me once you have read Letters to Elise, lol, If you are not team Peter by that point all hope is lost. Lol Donna

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs