Monday, March 7, 2011

Review:Fate (My Blood Approves #2) - Amanda Hocking




4/5

This is the second book in the My Blood Approves series by Amanda Hocking, after not being too sure about the first book, and decided to go ahead and read the second one, and I'm glad that I did!

This book is where the story really takes off, it was miles better than the first book in the series, and I found I couldn't put the book down!
It starts off right where My Blood Approves finishes, and it picks up pretty fast, with a major scene happening right at the start of the book, which leave the reader wanting more and sucks them in for the rest of the story.

I'm really glad I carried on with the series, because it was this book that got me hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs