Sunday, March 13, 2011

Review: Letters to Elise - Amanda Hocking



3/5

This is a short novella from Amanda Hocking which ties in with the My Blood Approves series.

This novella follows Peter through his life in the form of letters to his wife Elise, even after her tragic death.

I did enjoy this, and it made me see Peter in a very different light. After reading this I have to admit he is growing on me even more now!
I especially liked finding out the background to certain aspects that had only been hinted at in the My Blood Approves series, and his true feelings towards meeting Alice for the first time.

I would like to see some more background information about Ezra though, more about the things he had to endure when he was first turned, as again those have only been hinted at throughout the series

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs