Monday, March 7, 2011

Review: My Blood Approves (My Blood Approves #1) - Amanda Hocking



4/5


I first found out about this series on Goodreads.com, and had been wanting to read them for a while after hearing alot of good things about it!!
So I recently got a Kindle, and this was the first book I read on it! Currently it is only available (in the UK anyway) as an e-book.

This is the first book in the My Blood Approves series, and personally I thought it was going to be brilliant after all the hype about it. Don't get me wrong, it is a really good book, and I loved the story. It did however, feel a bit "Twilight-ish" to me, girl meets boy...boy turns out to be a vampire, living with his vampire family etc.

Although My Blood Approves does have many similarities with Twilight, it is a different story (thank god!!) After about 70% through it, I finally started really liking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs