Thursday, March 10, 2011

Review: Wisdom (My Blood Approves #4) - Amanda Hocking




4/5

This is the fourth and last book in the My Blood Approves series by Amanda Hocking. I really enjoyed the first three books in the series, and couldn't wait to get started on this one.

Right from the very start of the book the reader is thrown head first into the plot, with the loss of Alice's best friend and a child vampire out of control in Australia, can things get any worse?

Oh yes they can!

Through this book I started to see Peter in a very different light, and actually started to like him, although I am still very much team Jack!

I don't want to give too much of the plot away, but this is a really great ending to the series and it does not disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs