Monday, March 7, 2011

Review: Tithe - Holly Black



2/5

I wanted to like this book, I can't really pin point the specific thing that made me not like it. First of all, with the exception of Wicked Lovely, I don't really like Fairy books, I don't know why....most of them I just don't like. So I don't know why I even picked this up in the first place.

I never really got into the story, it was pretty fast paced and a bit confusing at times. Alot of people have commented on the language used in the book, and thats what put them off, that didn't bother me at all.

The idea behind it is a pretty good story, perhaps if it was written a bit better, or parts were explained properly I would have enjoyed it.

I did read it and I finished it, I might be tempted to read the other books in the series in the future, but for now I'm sticking my usual reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs