Friday, February 24, 2012

Morganville May


Morganville is a series that I seem to keep buying but I haven't read one single book of yet!
That is completely shocking, isn't it?!

So during the month of May I'm going to try my best to get through all 11 Morganville books currently sitting on my shelf, just in time for book 12, Black Dawn being released so I can finally catch up with this series!

Anyone can join in if they want.
Maybe your like me and haven't read any of the series, or only have a few books to catch up on.
Or maybe your super awesome and have read them all, sign up anyway and read Black Dawn in May when it's released!


Grab the button and spread the word!




5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this series and am so glad your going to read it! :) I hope you like them...Ill read the new one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try my hardest to read all 12. Really wanna reread them but if not I'll be definitely be reading book 12, Black dawn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Last Breath coz I haven't gotten my hands on a copy...
    http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com/2012/02/captcha-nightmare-attention-all.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good idea! I don't think I'll be able to participate...but have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun with you little challenge and enjoy your reads!! =)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs