Sunday, February 12, 2012

In my mailbox

Not done an in my mailbox post on here in a while! I'm trying out the Blogger app on my new phone as well, so hopefully this works ok!

This week I went a bit manga mad, no actual books this week!
I got:
Fruits Basket volumes 2-5
Bleach volumes 1-3
Vampire Knight volume 1
Clamor volume 1
Tens on s String volumes 3-5
Death Note volumes 7-9
Black Bird volume 3
Omamori Himari volumes 1-5

I have more that I ordered but haven't arrived yet, so you will see them next week!

8 comments:

  1. Wow. Lot's of great manga. I love Fruits Basket and Death Note, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, nice! I love Death Note, it's an amazing manga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *looks at manga* You lucky girl. Fruits Basket and Death Note FTW. Claymore and Vampire Knight are quite good too. And Black Bird, I think deteriorates after volume three. Hope you enjoy all of these, though!
    Nina @ Death Books and Tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving all the manga! fruits basket was the first one I ever read and I love it! Black Bird and Vampire Knight are really good to, hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vampire Knight! *jumps up and down* Loved it! Enjoy all your reads! Also is that the new design? Because it looks awesome! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Come check out my IMM! http://klearsreviews.blogspot.com/2012/02/imm_11.html?showComment=1329004471786#c2176683981724201069

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's an awful lot of manga right there! I went through a massive Death Note phase about a year ago, but it's about time I reread it, I think.

    I have Bleach 1 and 2 on my TBR but I've not really been in that much of a manga mood. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs