Monday, April 25, 2011

Review: Ponies Kij Johnson




3/5

This was a very short story, I mean literately it will take you about two minutes to read it!

Although it is short, it is a really good and rather gruesome story about a girl who is trying to fit in with the "in crowd" and will do almost anything to become part of this circle of friends.

It is pretty thought provoking, and even after I had read it it left me thinking what would I have done in that kind of situation.

If you want to read Ponies for your self it can be found online here

I would love to know what you all think of it, so leave a comment below with your thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was the most overt, preachy story I've read all year. Even if it does hold true, the fact that it can not get off it's soap box makes me not care about the message. Also, the fantastic elements are tacked on. The story would work equally well without the unicorn, or if the unicorn was a plastic toy.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs