Friday, April 22, 2011

Review: Graceling - Kristen Cashore




4/5


I heard a lot of mixed reviews about this book, so I was a bit unsure about reading it at first, so instead of buying it I got it from the library.

Turns out I really liked it, the book is set in a completely different world, which makes it kind of hard to understand at first as there is a lot of talk about all the different lands. But thankfully there is a map in the book, which I kept having to look back at.

Katsa is a Graceling, under the command of her uncle she kills for him. Although Katsa starts feeling regret for what she's been doing and with the help of her new friend Po she stands up to her uncle and leaves the castle to do her own thing.

I don't want to give away to much of the main storyline, but I really enjoyed this book, and I loved the ending! I cannot wait to get my hands on the second book, Fire.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs