Sunday, January 1, 2012

Review: Blood Oath (Mystic Wolves #3) - Belinda Boring

Blood Oath (Mystic Wolves, #3)

3/5 Stars

I really loved the first two book in this series, but for some reason this book just didn't appeal to me as much as the others.

I did enjoy reading it, and in no way has it but me off the rest of the series. There just seems to be something that I can't quite put my finger on that was different about this book.

Mason and Darcy are both really starting to grow on me now, I like them both as main characters and cannot wait to see what the future holds for the couple.
The ups and downs that they have to go through just to stay together does keep me gripped to the pages.

This is another series that I will be carrying on with as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs