Sunday, January 1, 2012

Review: Vengeance (Transcend Time #2) - Michelle Madow

Vengeance (Transcend Time, #1.5)

4/5 Stars

Firstly I want to say a massive Thank You to Michelle Madow for sending me a signed copy of Vengeance!

Vengeance is a short novella which bridges the gap between Remembrance and the final book in the Transcend Time saga.

This time around the story is told from Chelsea's point of view, who has just had her heart broken by Drew who dumped her for supposed best friend Lizzie. What Chelsea doesn't know however is that Lizzie and Drew have a long history together, we're talking centuries here!

When Chelsea's friend Shannon takes her to visit her aunt's shop she discovers that Shannon's aunt is a fortune teller, and she proclaimed of Drew leaving Chelsea before it even happened. After talking to her for a while, Chelsea leaves armed with a spell to get Drew back and memories of a past life with Drew as well.

I really loved this short novella, it showed a different side to the story and it was a nice change to not be put in front of Lizzie and Drew all the time. I was super excited to realise that Chelsea also had a past history with Drew, that was not something I saw coming at all!

It also made me see Chelsea in a different light, in Remembrance she is portrayed as a bit of a bitch, from from this book you can understand why. This was a great little teaser book and I cannot wait for the last book in the series now!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the review!! I'm glad you enjoyed Vengeance! <3

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs