Friday, January 20, 2012

Review: Frost Kisses (Frost #4) - Kailin Gow

Frost Kisses (Frost #4)

4/5 Stars

This is the fourth book in the Frost series, I am so glad to be finally catching up with it as well!

This time around we see Breena finally discover the truth about who is really behind the war in Feyland between the winter and summer courts. Breena, Kian and Logan put their differences aside and work together to bring down the pixies and put a stop to the war.

SQUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
It's all I can really, I love love loved this book! 
Just when I feel as if I actually know the characters and all the goings on in Feyland, Kailin Gow turns things topsy turvy with Frost Kisses!

After coming back from the dead, literally. Breena is more sure of herself, her magic and is a much stronger person. I love strong female leads in YA, so Breena being even more confident in herself and her magic was a big plus in my books! 
We also get to see more of the Wolf Fey and Logan,  who is really starting to grow on me after reading this book . I was always team Kian from the start, but now I'm not so sure. Logan has a lot of qualities that Kian doesn't, and vice versa. Oh it's just such a confusing love triangle!
I love all the romantic drama though, to me that only adds more excitement to the plot.

We also get to see a bit more of the evil pixies in this book. Yes I can read, I know what they have been planning. But at the same time I feel bad for them, I really hope they Fairys and Pixies can come to some kind of agreement by the end of this series.
Maybe I'm just in too nice of a mood today, but I want Feyland to be filled with happiness and no more wars.

Overall I really enjoyed this book and am super excited to get my hands on the next book in the series!

1 comment:

  1. Omg I LOVE this cover! I haven't started this series yet but they've been on my TBR list for a while now!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs