Monday, January 23, 2012

The Vampire Hunter's Daughter Part IV - Jennifer Malone Wright

The Vampire Hunter's Daughter Part IV

4/5 Stars

This is part four in this mini series, I was so excited for it to finally be released!!
I love these short books, perhaps even more that I love the Witches of Santa Anna short books!!

This time around we see Chloe struggle to come to terms with what has happened to her grandfather, and blames herself for the attack on the village. Chloe is toying with the idea of just up and leaving in order to keep the people she has come to care about safe.

I loved this book, I think it's my favourite out of them all so far, I loved all the teenage angst between Chloe, Drew and Gavin. Although I have to say I'm rooting for Drew, I think he is a much better match for Chloe than Gavin will ever be.
I do like Gavin though, him and Chloe do share a few special moments together in this book. It's sweet that they can bond so well together over magic and he will probably be a great friend to Chloe in the future of the series, but romantically I think Drew has to get the girl in the end.

I loved all the mystery and suspense around just what Chloe would finally decide to do, and when I got to the end I was shocked! Completely and utterly shocked!
I need book 5 now please, I don't think my poor heart can wait to see what's going to happen to Chloe!

1 comment:

  1. I love the cover :) new follower!

    Books Ahoy
    www.books-ahoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs