Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summer Read-a-Thon Report #1


End of day status update:
Total Books Read: 1
Total Pages Read: 484
Books Read Since Last Update: 0
Pages Read Since Last Update: 63
Total Time Read: 7.5 hours

What is your favourite thing you have read today?
Lock and Key - Sarah Dessen

Which mini challenge was your favourite?
The writing one

What has been your favourite thing about the read-a-thon?
Meeting new book bloggers!

What has been your least favourite thing about the read-a-thon.
The time difference. I'm in the UK so it's hard.

Are you on track to meet your goals?
I never set myself any goals

Will you be participating tomorrow? Do you have any new goals?
I will be taking part in the read-a-thon again!
As for goals I'm thinking of setting a goal of 1000 pages. Which means I have about 600 pages to read today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs