Friday, May 6, 2011

Review: Heart of Valor (Wildworld #2) - L.J Smith


3/5

This book is the sequel to Night of the Solstice, I really love L.J Smith's books, but this one kind of disappointed me.

I would say it is aimed at a younger audience, just like Night of the Solstice was as well. I did enjoy the story though, I especially liked how the book dipped more into Morgana's past and her connections with King Arthur.

I really enjoyed the children "stealing" the convertible and all the little pieces of magic that was used along the way, which to seemed to bring them all closer together.

It was a bit too short for my liking, but the story was good so I'll let that slide. The ending blew me away, I was not expecting that at all!
Overall a fun, exciting read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs