Monday, May 2, 2011

Review: Succubus Nights (Georgina Kincaid #2) - Richelle Mead



5/5

This is the second book in the Georgina Kincaid series by Richelle Mead.

Even though I had left quite a big gap in between reading the first book in this series, and this one I didn't feel lost when I started reading Succubus Nights. There was a bit of a recap of past events in the first chapter, which I really enjoyed as it brought back the original story for me.

I always find that with Richelle's books there are a lot of things going on at once, then towards the end they sort of come together and make sense. This book was no exception!

I loved the mystery and suspense in this book, and especially loved seeing the relationship between Georgina and Seth unfold a bit more.

I think I will always love Richelle Mead's writing style, so I will always be a bit bias when it comes to reviews of her books. But I am really starting to love this series now, I was a bit unsure at first as I had not really read much adult paranormal romance books, but having read and loved the Vampire Academy series, I had to read Richelle's other books as well!
Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs