Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blogger Interview: Kayleigh

Since Blogger has been playing up recently It has deleted my posts from Friday!!
So here I am posting it again, my blogger interview with Kayleigh from K-Books!



The Basics

Name: Kayleigh-Marie Gore

Age: 19

Location: North East England

Blog(s) Name: K-Books

Blog(s) URL(s): http://kayleigh-m-books.blogspot.com/


How long have you been book blogging for: 2 Months

What types of books to you blog about: All different genre’s but mostly PNR/UF both YA and adult

The Main Questions


What made you start a book blog?

I am an avid reader and love talking about my feeling and thoughts on book. I had started writing reviews on GR and i love getting new suggestiong from other people. So i decided to start a blog so that i could communicate with others who share my love an obsession for books, and maybe get them to read some of the books i enjoy, as well as seeing what others thought about the books that i had read.

How did you come up with the name for the blog(s)?

I don’t really know, i was just sat there for ages going err, what can i call it. I seriously had no clue what to call it all all so decided on a really boring this by using my initial and then adding books. I know its such a stupid thing to call a blog but i like it.

What does being a book blogger mean to you?

It means so much, i always get so excited when i get e-mails saying that i have a new follower or someone had commented on one of my posts let alone how i feel when author’s have asked me to review their books its just so exciting and it eases my insane obsession for a little bit. I just love sharing my views on the books and love that fact that someone could be reading them and that i could be helping them in their decision on whether or not to read the book.

How does book blogging fit in with in with the other parts of your life?

It fits in quite well coz i’m always reading and talking about books with my friends. There is hardly ever a day that i go without reading at least one chapter of a book and i always have all my thoughts on the books that i can’t wait to share. Obviously at times i think omg i’ve got so much to do for uni and for my book blog how am i going to fit it all in, but i love blogging so much i always make time to do it because i love it so much, so sometimes its’s hectic but its worth it to talk about something i love so much with people who love it too.

What author would you love to host an Author Interview with?

Omg only one? Erm, i would say either Richelle Mead or Charlaine Harris coz i just love them and i am totally addicted to their books right now but if you asked me at a different time it could be completely different.

All About You


What do you enjoy doing in your free time (and you can’t say reading or blogging!)?

Hahaha, damn you just stole my two answers. Erm, i would say just going out with my friends, going to the movies and just staying at home with my dog and watching TV even if my dog just kick you off the bed so she gets all the room.

Name your three favourite book genres?

Paranormal Romance

Urban Fantasy

Chick Lit

Are there any book genres that you refuse to read?

No, i’m very open-minded and if someone gives me a reccomendation of a genre that i wouldn’t have usually picked up myself i am totally willing to give it a go. Really i’ll try anything.

What upcoming book releases are you most looking forward to any why?

I’m really excited for the 10th book in the morganville vampires series, Bite Club by Rachel Caine because I am just so in love with that series, i love the worls she created, the characters, everything about that book.

And even though they are not immediate releases I am really looking forward to the reast of the mortal instruments series and infernal devices series by Cassandra Clare because i just love them.

What are you reading at the moment?

I am currently reading City of fallen angels by Cassandra Clare


This or That


Paperback or Hardback: Paperback

Bookmark or Dog Ear a page: Bookmark of course

Tea or Coffee: Coffe

Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate

Summer or Winter: Winter

Pink or Purple: Purple



3 comments:

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs