Monday, May 2, 2011

Review: High Stakes and Hunter Bind Up (Vampire Beach #5&6) - Alex Duval


4/5

So we are on to the final two books in the Vampire Beach series by Alex Duval.

After not being too sure about the previous four books, I fell in love with these two!

I feel like I finally know and care about the characters, in these final two books the series grows to an end and to be honest I was kind of sad to see it go.

High Stakes was a bit far fetched for me, it was about a very exclusive poker game. Although I suppose in the world of The Hills or The OC (add in some Vampires) I suppose I could see that happening.

The second book Hunted, draws the series to a close and I think this was my favourite book out of all six! There was a few twists and turns thrown in to keep the reader guessing about the ending, which to me is a must have for a good book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs