Monday, May 2, 2011

Review: Divided Souls (Darke Academy #3) - Gabriella Poole


3/5

This is the third book in the Darke Academy series by Gabriella Poole.

Time for another term at the Darke Academy, and this time the school has moved to Istanbul!

Again we see Cassie trying to balance her school life, friends, try to get over a recent break up, struggle to balance her relationship with the spirit inside her and be accepted by the Few. Wow - all that in once school term as well!

I did enjoy this book, although not as much as the previous two instalments of the series. It was a bit too faced paced for me, and I felt like I didn't take much of the details in.

I am hoping there will be a fourth book in this series. Although the ending of this book could have wrapped up the whole series nicely, I would really like to know what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs