Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #3


So I am a day late, I'm sorry!
I had a massive day at uni yesterday, and I am officially no longer a student! Now I'm planning to spend a couple of weeks relaxing and getting over the stresses of the past year and catching up with my reading before I start searching for a full time job.

So here is this weeks edition of Teaser Tuesday!
easer Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share one or two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!






1. So lets get down to business. You're here to spy on me.


2. If I had learned anything about the Satanists - excuse me, the Army of Darkness - in my breakfast meeting with them two days later, it was that they really liked doughnuts. A lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs