Monday, May 2, 2011

Review: Midnight Sun - Stephanie Meyer


3/5

This book is Twilight from Edwards perspective.

I read the Twilight series quite a while ago now, and at the time I loved it. However looking back now there were so many pieces of the books that weren't quite right. So I was a bit doubtful about reading this, but I went ahead anyway.

While I did enjoy reading Edwards thoughts and feelings towards Bella, the book mostly just reminded me how of how much I am starting to dislike the series as a whole.

I will always love and be thankful to the Twilight series for getting me into Young Adult Paranormal Romance books, but since my eyes have been opened to the world of this book genre I have realised there are much better book series' out there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs