Monday, May 2, 2011

Review: Sister - Rosamund Lupton


5/5

This book was a bit of a venture away from my normal book genres, but I really enjoyed it and am glad I picked it up from my library!

The book follows Beatrice as she investigates her sister Tess's apparent suicide. Beatrice has always thought she was close to her sister and they two knew everything about each other. After her sister's death Beatrice moves into Tess's flat in order to get a better idea of what her life was like, and she ends up finding a lot more that she bargained for.

She discovers that actually she hardly knew anything about her sister's life, or her friends. After some detective work it becomes apparent that Tess did not kill herself, and was in fact murdered. Beatrice is then on a mission to hunt down Tess's killer and bring them to justice.

Like I said before, this is really not one of my typical book genres, but I thoroughly enjoyed this book, and I loved all the twists and turns in the story. If Rosamund writes anything else in the future I will definitely be reading that as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs