Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Review: Succubus Shadows (Georgina Kincaid #5) - Richelle Mead


5/5

After finishing the 4th book in this series, Succubus Heat I was a little disappointed so I really had no idea what to expect from this one.

Once again I was thrown into the world of Georgina Kincaid and all the dilemmas and drama happening in her life!
Something is still after Georgina, and she can't figure out what it is until it's too late!

We see a lot of Georgina's past in this book as she is forced to re-live it through dreams. I really enjoyed seeing her different past lives. Even though I have now read 5 books about her, I feel like seeing these past lives unfold through her dreams made me learn even more about Georgina that I didn't already know!

Of course Georgina's love live is still one big mess! I did really enjoy the awkward interactions between Seth and Georgina at the beginning on the book. Not only that bot now Roman is starting to make advances on her as well! She isn't even sure if she is over Seth yet, or if she ever will be.

I loved the ending of this book so much, the drama really takes it up a notch towards the end and A LOT of new juicy information is released! Our mystery man from Georgina's dream is finally revealed to her, but can he be sure that she's being told the truth?
It left me desperate for the next book, which isn't even going to be out till August! How will I cope till then?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs