Monday, May 2, 2011

Review: Bloodlust & Initiation Bind Up (Vampire Beach #1&2) - Alex Duval


2/5

This is a bind up of the first two books in the Vampire Beach series by Alex Duval.

I hadn't heard much about this series, and came across the books while browsing Amazon for some new reads, all the books in the series were going cheap, so I bought them all.

I only gave this book 2 out of 5 stars. As much as I enjoyed the main storyline, I did not think the characters were well enough developed and the plot was a bit sketchy at times.

Think of The Hills, then add in vampires. Thats exactly what the Vampire Beach series is! I had higher hopes for this book bind up, I thought it would be a hidden gem. I think if more time was spent in character development rather than talking about high school and shopping it may have been a three star book.

1 comment:

  1. True true...it took me half the book to get to the good part, but I liked that the author told us about the life before Jason knows about the character, but I do agree that it needed development, lots!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs