Monday, May 2, 2011

Review: Linger (Wolves of Mercy Falls #2) - Maggie Stiefvater


5/5

Linger is the second book in the Wolves of Mercy Falls series, this book picks up right where we left Sam and Grace in Shiver.

I did think thats it was a bit slower paced that Shiver was, although that did not bother me at all. I've come to fall in love with these characters and enjoyed almost spending more time with them, and seeing their characters develop.

In Linger the reader is introduced to two new characters as narrators, Isabel and Cole. At first I wasn't too sure about these new points of view, but after a few chapters I was sold. I really liked hearing another story, yes it ties in with Sam and Grace's story as well. But it was like reading 2 love stories in one book!

I cannot wait for the third book, Forever to be released as I cannot cope with cliff hanger endings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs