Saturday, May 14, 2011

Review: Succubus Heat (Georgina Kincaid #4) - Richelle Mead


4/5

So this is the 4th book in the Georgina Kincaid series, and having loved the first three I felt a little let down by this one.

I don't really know why, there isn't anything specific I can pin point in this book that I didn't like compared with the previous three. I just didn't think this story was a good as the last ones.

Anyway we are back with our main succubus, Georgina who is doing her best to get over her recent break up, although this isn't going to well. So in order to stop her bringing everyone else down with her, she is sent to Canada on a job.

Like the previous three books, there is a hint of detective work and crime solving involved, and of course everything clicks together at the end and all the little hints and tips that were revealed along the way make sense to the reader.

All this of course along with the ups, downs and complications of Georgina's love life ties the book together into the Georgina Kincaid books that I have come to love!

Overall, it is a really good book and even though I said I didn't enjoy it as much as the previous three, it still gets 4 out of 5 stars from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs