Monday, May 2, 2011

Review: The Clique (Clique #1) - Lisi Harrison


4/5

This is one of those books that I feel I probably should read, so I ordered it from the library.

Turned out I really loved it!
It is full of bratty, rich teenage girls, drama, conflict and of course romance.

This is the first in the Clique series, and I am pretty sure I will read the rest of the series at some point.
The only thing thats been bothering me is the ending, I knew what was going to happen on that bus right away. I have seen or read a similar story before, and I have no idea where it was. I know I defiantly haven't read The Clique before and have been google-ing like crazy trying to find out how I knew this story line, and before you say it no I haven't seen the movie either, so it can't be that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs