Friday, August 26, 2011

BelleBooks Catch up Challenge


I have talked about this challenge on Facebook and Goodreads, but now it's finally time to make it official (well almost).

I have bought, swapped and received so many great books this year and there are quite a few that I am desperate to read, but haven't quite found the time to read them. So I am setting myself a challenge to catch up with these books, hence the name Catch Up Challenge!

The challenge runs from the 1st of September till the 31st of December 2011.
I would love for people to join me with this challenge!

I am aiming to read 25 books during this challenge, which works out at about 6 books a month, to me thats an achievable number.
You don't need to read 25, you could set yourself a target of 3 books if you like!

I haven't quite chosen all of the 25 books I'd like to read yet, I think I might choose my first 15 and see how I go from there. Even picking 15 is tough! Luckily I still have about a week till the challenge starts to decide so I will do another post nearer the time with the full details of my first 15 books.

If you want to join in with the Catch Up Challenge, enter the linky below!
That way everyone can see who is taking part!



2 comments:

  1. I'm joining in and i'm gonna go for 20. Hopefully i can read more but I'm bck at uni soon so I'll go for 20 lol

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs