Sunday, August 28, 2011

Review: - Pariah Comic #3 - Aron Warner


Name: Pariah Comic #3

Author: Aron Warner

General Release Date: September 2011

Date I finished it: 27th August 2011

Type: PDF File

From: Review Copy from publishers

My Rating: 4/5 stars





Another big thank you to Sea Lion books for sending me a review copy of this issue!

This is the third comic in Aron Warner's Pariah comic book series, and in my opinion I think this is the best one so far!

This issue follows another new character, a Vitro called Robert Maudsley,
Robert has the ability to understand human emotions and thoughts and likes to play people off against each other and see how far he can push people.

Robert kind of creeped me out a bit, he doesn't seem to really care about what is right or wrong, and only cares that he gets the outcome he expects or hopes for. It's strange watching him play with people and know exactly what he needs to do to get his end result.
I think he will be one to watch out for in the future issues, as I don't think he is exactly a "team player".

Once again, some great artwork. I really love the entire feel of these comics!
Anxiously awaiting issue four now so I can find out what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs