Friday, August 26, 2011

Follow Friday #8


This weeks question is:

In books like the Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) series the paranormal creature in question "comes out of the closet" and makes itself known to the world. Which mythical creature do you wish would come out of the closet, for real?

Urmmm....Can I say Shadowhunters?
I would love it if Shadowhunters came "out of the closet" and let the world know they they were real and show us how hard they fight on a daily basis to protect us all!
I mean think about it, there must be Shadowhunters in every city in the world!!! There must be loads of them!

6 comments:

  1. I almost said shadowhunters too! That would be totally awesome, especially if a lot of them were like Jace!

    Old follower hopping through, happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Shadowhunters, I didn't even think of them! That would be awesome though, great choice. Have a nice weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, we definitely need a little Jace around. Who wouldn't want Shadowhunters! Great answer!

    My Follow Friday and Book Blog Hop

    Kristin @ Better Read Than Dead

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love Shadowhunters to be real, especially if one were Jace or Will. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, old follower here for the hop. I din't even think of Shadowhunters, how did I forget about Jace?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. Definitely agree with you on Shadowhunters. I'd take Jace.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs