Sunday, August 28, 2011

Review: Adrian's Lost Chapter (Bloodlines 0.5) - Richelle Mead


Name: Adrian's Lost Chapter (Bloodlines 0.5)

Author: Richelle Mead

General Release Date: August 2011

Date I finished it: 27th August 2011

Type: PDF File

My Rating: 5/5 stars








This was the first chapter of Bloodlines from Adrian's perspective.It was what was going to be the original first chapter for Bloodlines!I liked it, but am so glad Richelle went with Sydney's chapter instead!I much prefer the story being told form Sydney's perspective, she is such a great main character!
You can read it for yourself HERE

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love Adrian but when I read this lost chapter, I thought "thank gods Richelle went with Sydney's POV!" I still hope she'd write from his POV in first person, though.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs