Friday, August 12, 2011

Follow Friday #6



This week's question is:
How has your reading habits changed since you were a teen? or If you are still a teen what new genres are you in love with currently?

Hmmm I need to think about that one.
When I was a teen, I was mostly reading chick-lit, romance books and those true life type books.
Those were the books I saw the most of in on display in libraries and book stores, so I never really ventured out of my book comfort zone.
It wasn't until I turned 20 that I started looking for something different to read, then discovered YA paranormal and never looked back!


6 comments:

  1. Hi :) Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I enjoy YA paranormal as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love YA fantasy, urban fantasy, and paranormal now, and any YA with romance in it! Thanks for the visit and Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by, I'm following back

    Jess @ The Midnight Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I read mostly non-fic as a teen but for fiction I read mostly chick lit and romance too.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. YA Paranormal = all kinds of awesome. : ) Hopping through. Please come on over to my blog!


    my FF/Hop

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs